Podcast- Colors






After listening to the following podcast “Colors,” I found it very interesting as it opened up many ideas and questions I had never even thought about that had to deal with color. I think its so interesting that everything we see is color and we associate objects with color. For example, when talking about the sky we always assume it is blue and when talking about grass we always assume it is green. 

What gets me though is that not everyone see’s the same colors as most people. Instead there are some people who have color blindness, which makes people see different colors then what the actual color of the object is. Too me it has always fascinated me because I never thought to think that not everyone sees’ the grass green or the sky blue. 

Another thing that really gets me and had me thinking about the fascination of how people perceive certain objects and there colors is that some people have the ability to see a person and associate them with a color or numbers and letters. Colors to me is so fascinating and one subject that always has me questioning why certain colors are certain colors and who came up with the names and associations with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firewall- Event Presentation 1

Tufte - Escaping Flatland

The Whole Ball of Wax